Thursday, November 17, 2011

Indy Has Arrived!



So, it has been really crazy around here lately! Our little Indy finally came into our lives about 3 in a half weeks ago. He ended up being 9 days late and after 18 hours of labor and then ending up having to get a c-section, Indiana Rockwell was born on October 24, 2011 at 6:33 pm. He weighed 9 lbs 1 oz and was 22 in long. Such a big, healthy boy.

The last couple weeks have been really hectic and exciting at the same time. If it hasn't been for the help of all of my friends and family, I don't know if I could have survived them.

I must say that there really isn't anything that can prepare you for a child unless you have already had one. It has been an adventure and I have enjoyed every moment of it!

Indy, Jack, and I are doing really great and we are excited to be a little family of 3. Jack and I just love little Indy more than anything in the world and we think that he is pretty much the coolest little guy ever!

Indy is a really happy baby and there isn't much that bothers him. He is pretty content most of the time and doesn't make much of a fuss. Jack and I haven't really heard him cry to much "yet" and so we will enjoy that while we still can :). He has also started to smile a ton lately and it is just the cutest thing ever.

Indy has been such a blessing in our lives and we are so grateful for him to be here with us! We just love him so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment